Covid-19 Safety Precautions for Face-to-Face Sessions
Following the ease of restrictions from 19-Jul-21 I am once again able to offer face-to-face sessions with clients from my Highworth Clinic. As other clinics are added I will let my clients know. As long as COVID-19 remains an active public health threat I will be taking extra precautions to help keep us both healthy and safe.
My actions to keep us safe
- I have conducted a comprehensive written risk assessment that will be reviewed and updated on a regular basis.
- All clients will need to sign a COVID-19 pre-screening health form in advance of face-to-face sessions.
- If I or anyone in my household feels unwell, or are displaying any of the COVID-19 symptoms, I will inform you immediately and either rearrange your appointment or offer an online session instead.
- I will maintain wearing a face-mask and adhering to a minimum of 1+ metre social distancing at all times.
- I will wash my hands prior to every session and use hand sanitiser in your presence on arrival.
- I will offer you hand sanitiser at the main door entrance when you arrive and take a non-contact temperature reading.
- I will thoroughly clean the therapy room (and toilet if you use it) and allow a minimum of 30 minutes between client sessions.
- I will no longer provide any refreshments for your session, so ask that you bring your own if you wish.
- I will no longer supply tissues and I encourage clients to bring their own.
- I will take all appropriate measures to prevent you or myself coming into contact with any other clients who may be using the clinic (with other therapists).
- I will use washable (at 60 degrees) cotton throws over the soft furnishing chairs and change these for each client.
Your actions to keep us safe
- If you arrive early for your session you are asked to wait in your car, or you are welcome to sit on one of the public benches outside the clinic. I would suggest that you call or text me when you arrive (07525 434244), and as long as 30 minutes has elapsed since my last client has left the clinic, and I have completed all required cleaning, I will be happy to welcome you in early to your session.
- If you or a member of your household is feeling unwell or are displaying any symptoms of coronavirus, please do inform me straight away. I will either rearrange your appointment or move your session to an online one.
- I encourage you to use your own toilet facilities at home before leaving for the session. (I do appreciate that due to the drive to the clinic and session duration the toilet may be required. Please be assured that it will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each client use).
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements relating to social distancingis requested.
- Face-coverings are not mandatory – please do what feels right for you.
- Make use of the hand sanitiser provided in reception and/or in the therapy room.
- Where possible avoid touching any surfaces unnecessarily.
- In order to speak more clearly to you once the session starts I will remove my face-mask once we are comfortably settled in our seats. Please note that the distance between us in the therapy room is well in excess of 2m.
- Please bring with you any refreshments / water bottle / tissues / reading glasses / other items you may require and take these away with you.
Please note that I am following the latest industry and government guidelines so that I can safely and confidently practice face-to-face. I will be responsive to any updates or changes and advise you should any changes need to be adhered to by providing an updated version of this information by email.
This version was last reviewed on 19-Jul-21 and last amended on 19-Jul-21.