Free Initial Telephone Consultation – by appointment
I offer a free initial telephone consultation with no obligation. This will usually last 10-15 minutes. It is best to use my Enquiry form to request a call back. Please advise your preferred date and time for a call, and this will try to be accommodated. This initial telephone consultation will give you the opportunity to find out if I am the right therapist for you; to ask any questions you may have and to briefly discuss your problem. For the best results it is important to feel at ease and comfortable with your therapist and this free telephone consultation will also allow you to find out if I am the right therapist for you.
You are welcome to call me during office hours on 07525 434244, however if you reach my voicemail, please leave your email address (as well as your contact telephone number) so that a convenient time can be arranged to do this telephone consultation.
Prior to commencing any treatment sessions, an initial consultation is required (apart from specialist hypnotherapy stop smoking sessions, where this is included within the 2 hour session time). Initial consultations are carried out at one of the treatment venues listed and will usually last 60-90 minutes. These can be carried out over the phone or via SKYPE, if preferred, however please note all hypnotherapy sessions are carried out in person, and therefore if this option is preferred the initial hypnosis session will be carried out during your first treatment session. The initial consultation will include the following:
- Completion by you of a Client Record Form – this gathers general information about you, including your full name, address, telephone number, occupation etc. You are not obliged to complete this form in full and can leave any questions blank if you prefer.
- A discussion about your expectations of the therapy, and your goals or hoped for outcomes.
- Information about what kind of therapy I offer including hypnosis and hypnotherapy, and an opportunity to ask any questions or discuss any concerns you may have about the session/s.
- Understanding a little bit about what makes you tick and your likes and dislikes, so that I can tailor the sessions to your likely preferred approach. More about this will be explained in the initial consultation session.
- Your preferred therapy session frequency and venue.
- A full case history, where relevant, to gather pertinent information about you and your condition, which will be utilised to strengthen the therapeutic outcome and help you meet your goals.
Following this initial consultation there is no obligation to commence therapy sessions, and all that you will be required to pay for is the initial consultation itself.